Adartis Animal Health, a fast growing biopharma and global distributor of premium therapeutics for companion animals, is seeking a talented individual to coordinate digital and social communication strategies. Adartis provides a fun, team-oriented environment where employees can realize personal and professional success and growth.
Position Type: Contract/PTE to FTE
Reports to: CEO
- Bachelors in Marketing/Communications/English
- Proven working experience in business social media
- Demonstrable social analytics tools knowledge
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Premiere) preferred
- Proven working experience with email marketing services (e.g. MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as InfusionSoft or Hubspot
- Ability to create/format content within content management system (CMS)
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent writing and editing skills: creates clear and compelling marketing communications which are error-free, on-brand, and build meaningful connections/encourage community engagement.
- Organization and project management: establishes priorities, creates communication plans, and meets deadlines for multiple projects at a time. Ability to problem solve, multitask, and work independently on projects
- High standards: expects error-free, high-quality work from self and others.
- Resourcefulness: monitors industry news and trends to identify strategic communications opportunities.
- Develop brand-consistent content and communications. Publish and share this content daily.
- Assist Management Team in the development of digital and social communication strategies.
- Develop and maintain dynamic/adaptable content schedules for all social and digital platforms.
- Work with team to create targeted digital ad campaigns across social media platforms, in conjunction with overall marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Maintain a keen awareness around what competitor companies are doing and generates regular relative metrics reports comparing Adartis' performance against key competitors.
- Evaluate new social media opportunities and present regular analysis.
- Drive our investments into SEO related activities
- Manage templates and dynamic content for various digital communications (newsletters, etc.)
Send Resumes to: Info@adartis.us